For the purpose of carrying on the Swiss Club's operations, including registration and administration of your club membership, you may be requested to provide personal data such as, but not limited to, the following, without which it may not be possible to satisfy your request:
- Full Name;
- Residential Address;
- Copy of identity card (Singapore & PR) or Passport & Employment Pass (Foreigner);
- Payment details, including credit card and banking information;
- Contact details, including telephone number or email address;
- Employment information (Company’s Name/Designation or Position/Date Join);
- Latest income documentation;
- Latest billing proof of address (where applicable);
- Personal interests and hobbies Personal data of your spouse and children
- Photographs and video recordings of yourself
Collection of Personal Data
Swiss Club may collect your and your relatives/guests personal information when you and/or your family/guest:
- Register a new club membership
- Transfer memberships or change your membership status
- Dine at one of our F&B outlets
- Sign up for sports activities, events and other activities
- Make purchases of merchandise and sports equipment
- Make booking reservations and transactions at The Guesthouse
- Participate in our activities and events, classes, contests, surveys, lucky draws and/or other
- Visit our website
- Submit enquiries via our website, e-mail or telephone
The information Swiss Club collects depends on the type of products and services you purchase and use.
Use of Personal Data Collected
Swiss Club either currently uses or may in the future use your personal data for any purpose not prohibited by applicable law. This includes the following purposes:
- Processing your membership registration
- Membership account opening and operations relating to your membership account, and suspend or closing the membership account;
- Respond to enquiries and requests from you or people you have authorised
- Inform you about Club related updates, policies and other notices
- Provide offers, invitations to events and deliver advertising messages via email or your mailing address with your prior consent or if otherwise permitted under local laws and regulations
- Deliver the RELAX magazine to your residential address
- Publish photographs or other photos, in which you might appear, in the RELAX magazine, - RELAX App and Swiss Club website. We will seek your verbal consent prior to taking a portrait photograph of you. By giving your consent to be taken on a photograph or video recording you allow the Swiss Club to make use of the material for its marketing and promotional purposes. You also accept that you will not be compensated in any way for the use of your likeness, image, voice, etc.
- Provide online or telephone/fax booking services and facilities related to The Guesthouse, F&B outlets, and events such as Oktoberfest, Wine Fest, and other Club events
Processing your orders and making sales transactions at The Guesthouse and F&B outlets
- Conduct consumer research and member satisfaction surveys
- Administrating loyalty and rewards programs (including but not limited to the processing of birthday vouchers and other benefits);
- Providing services and facilities to you;
- Developing new services or activities;
- Complying with any law or the requirements of any regulatory authority. We reserve the right to collect, use or disclose your Personal Data if the collection, use or disclosure is required or authorised under any written law, even where you have exercised your right to withdraw your consent;
- Seeking professional advice (including but not limited to obtaining legal advice and facilitating dispute resolution);
- Maintaining the safety and security of our premises with the use of security cameras;
We will not use, disclose or process your Personal Data for purposes which are not stated above or for which we have not obtained your consent. If we wish to use, disclose or process your Personal Data for another purpose we will seek your prior written consent.
Disclosure of Personal Data
All personal data held by Swiss Club will be kept confidential. Swiss Club may, where such disclosure is necessary to satisfy the purpose, for which the data was collected, provide such information to the following parties:
- Any financial institution, charge or credit card processing company, credit bureau, or collection agency necessary to establish and support the payment of any services being requested.
- Service contractors such as editors, mail distributors, publishers, e-commerce suppliers and telecommunications and IT providers.
All Swiss Club’s service providers to whom any personal data is disclosed to for the purposes mentioned above must abide to the PDPA laws and regulations.
Withdrawal of Consent
For direct marketing purposes you have the right to opt out of receiving such marketing information. You can do so by writing, or sending an e-mail to us at our address below. If you do not exercise your right to opt out of receiving such marketing information, you will be considered to have consented to receiving such marketing information and we may continue to provide such marketing information to you.
To collect, use, disclose or retain personal data
If you do not wish us to use or disclose your Personal Data for any of the above purposes, you may withdraw your consent at any time by giving written notice to us pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
However, depending on the circumstances and the nature or extent of your withdrawal, the withdrawal of your consent may result in us not being able to provide services to you and we may terminate your membership.
Access and Correction of Personal Data
If you wish to access, update or otherwise change or remove any information that you provide to us, please contact us at: email@example.com. Administration charges may apply depending on the amount of efforts required to produce requested information.
Accuracy of Personal Data
Swiss Club keeps personal data as accurate, complete and up-to-date as necessary, taking into account its use and the interests of our members. Where possible, we will validate data provided using generally accepted practices and guidelines. This includes the requests to see original documentation before we may use the personal data such as with Personal Identifiers and/or proof of address.
Protection of Personal Data
Swiss Club protects personal data against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification with security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the personal data, regardless of the format in which it is held.
We use various methods to safeguard personal data. They include:
Physical measures: locked filing cabinets, restriction of access to offices, and CCTV systems.
Technical measures: passwords and encryption, using general industry best practices.
Swiss Club incorporates security measures such as encryption and authentication tools to protect personal data from unauthorized use. Firewalls are utilised to protect our servers and network from unauthorised users accessing and tampering with files and other information that we store.
Administrative measures: confidentiality agreements, limiting access on a need-to-know basis, staff training and security clearances.
Retention of Personal Data
Swiss Club will retain your personal data only for as long as the purposes, for which such data is collected or used (as notified to you) continues, or where necessary for our legal or business purposes. Thereafter, Swiss Club will delete or destroy the personal data, or remove the means by which the data can be associated with you.
Transfer of Personal Data Outside of Singapore
We may transfer personal data to our third party service providers outside of Singapore. We have taken steps to ensure that appropriate levels of protection necessary to maintain the security and integrity of your personal data are in place and that any transferred data is processed only in accordance with the PDPA and any other applicable law.
Changes to Policy
The Personal Data Protection Officer
Swiss Club Singapore
36 Swiss Club Road